Saturday, February 5, 2011

JUST HOLD ON!

Hello! How is everyone doing?  In talking to my sister girls I find that we are all struggling with something, going through something or getting over something. I want to encourage each of you to just hold on!!! It is so unfortunate when I talk to someone and they tell me that they have no one they can depend on, lean on or trust. What is up with that? That is why I so want to start this movement. Women Empowered Cross N Paths. A network of women helping women. You need someone to talk to? Call us. You need some help trying to find information? Call us. Suffering from low self esteem no self esteem? Call us. YOU got it all together.....please call us. WE want you to be a part of our network.

Women in Leadership especially  should mentor and be a role model to our young women today. We are leaving our world to this younger generation WE must help them. I am trying to determine how WE move forward. One thing I am sure of. God has blessed me with an inexhaustible capacity to love (my girl Joann said that about me in a letter of reference in 1995 when I was a Domestic Violence Advocate). I am an encourager. I love people, and I so want to make a difference in this world. WE (women) are so powerful, but we must recognize that. WE can do anything we put our minds to. So many people depend on us, and they always will. WE are the workers, we get things done. WE get the people excited about the mission, and then we execute the plan.

WE are the virtuous woman that they speak of in Proverbs. If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired, then JUST HOLD ON!. Women Empowered Cross N Paths a movement on the move is coming to a place near you SOON!

WHO LOVES YA!
WE DO!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WE can be a great network or resources for women

Unknown said...

Yes We Can!