Tuesday, April 19, 2011

IT IS NEVER TOO LATE, OR IS IT?

As I sit here listening to the rain drops, and pondering the Weather here in Michigan I wonder what state we are in. Not location state; Wars and rumors of Wars. Natural disasters and seasons change. What concerns me more than anything is the fact that our people continue to perish for lack of knowledge.

My neighbor, my daughters' friend, the mother of 3 little black babies, a young lady 24 years of age lost her life. A senseless killing why? We may never know. She was in an abusive relationship with this guy. She was so faithful to him. He beat her, cheated on her, disrespected her, and allowed the women he brought into their lives to do the same thing. Did she ever think she would be gone today? Did she say I have time to get my life together?

My people who are called by my name. Lord help us all. I cry for those babies, for her mother, for my daughters, for myself and for each of you. WE must come together. WE must make a change. WE must take the time to help the lost, left out and lonely. We must find ways to communicate, develop strategies,be willing to improvise, and spread love if we do not want to continue seeing genocides.

It is never too late, or is it? OXI, IT'S NEVER TOO LATE. EACH NEW DAY, NEW GRACE AND MERCY!

Who loves ya! WE do!

No comments: