Saturday, January 8, 2011

LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX BABY! WELL NOT REALLY.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydrtF45-y-g

MY GIRLFRIEND POSTED THIS AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT.

Maybe we should come to the realization that men are polygamist by nature and maybe so many of us would stop feeling bad about ourselves and know that their isnt anything we can do about it, and maybe it wont hurt so bad, and that would explain their doggishness as we see it, And maybe just maybe their would be somebody for everybody.

NOW I FOR ONE HAVE BEEN CELIBATE FOR 4 YEARS BECAUSE I REFUSE TO LAY WITH ANYONE THAT IS LAYING WITH SOMEONE ELSE. I have played many games in my life but today I realize my self worth. The only thing I am willing to share is my lunch. (I can stand to lose a pound or two).

If WE allow men to step to us with the same OLE lines and we continue to believe that once we get them we are going to be that one! YOU know the one he falls for hard, the one that he is going to do right by, the one who will change him. WRONG AGAIN. So, let's talk about this.

Are there good men left? What should WE be doing? Right now I am taking care of me, my man will find me when the time is right.

WHAT SAY YOU!......(SALT AND PEPPER IS SINGING IN THE BACKGROUND)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydrtF45-y-g

2 comments:

WE-WOMEN EMPOWERED said...

Here is one place we can be real with each other. No one wants to be alone, but are we really willing to settle for anything? And my sisters who are mature what example are we showing our younger generation. WE must come together and do some things different. WE must make it do what it do. When they players see us coming they cross the street they know we ain't playing.... LOOK AT THE VERY FIRST BLOG THAT I POSTED WAY DOWN AT THE BOTTOM. WE ARE DOING JUST THAT! HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW WHO HAVE JUST SETTLED INTO A RELATIONSHIP? HOW MANY THAT YOU KNOW WHERE THAT SEEMS TO BE MOST IMPORTANT?

WE-WOMEN EMPOWERED said...

Are all men polygamous?
No I don't believe men are polygamous by nature. I believe some men have been taught in younger years that it's acceptable to have sex with different ladies without being true to any. I had to gently correct one of my elders when I overheard him telling my son that It was okay to have sex with different girls without commitment. I asked the elder would he have been interested in his wife if he knew several men had her. Of course he was offended and told me that was different. My argument was that there was no difference. A woman who knows her worth doesn't want a whorish man. Know your worth ladies. Whatever energy you put out is what you get back. Love you all. Corlis Banks