Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 BEING OUR BEST FORGETTING THE REST!

2011, wow! Time flies when you are having fun. 2011  a new year, and time for new beginnings. We must leave the old things behind - stretch beyond our comfort zones and realize change.

I am committed to stop the negative talk. I have asked God to speak to me when I am about to do or say something negative. I actually stop lean my head to the side and I listen. My daughter asked me the other day mom what are you doing (I was about to cuss her out. Well not really. Yeah I was) and I explained "I am listening to God speak to me."  This is working for me, and I pray that by the end of the year God has made significant change in my life.

This is personal for me. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I know that I am able to do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me. I want to help my sisters who struggle with low or no self esteem. Who are being abused both mentally and physically.
Who have become accustomed to abusing themselves. Sisters now is the time for all  women who have overcome to help our sisters who need to come over.

WE must love each other, WE must learn to love ourselves. Have you reached out to help someone today or have you just thought about yourself?

Today I am reaching out to you. Make it a great day!

1 comment:

Sheila Y Williams said...

I too promise be aware of the words that comes forth from my mouth! My thoughts and words are powerful and I am going to speak words of encouragement and dreams. God has given us all our Dreams and I look forward to the Paths We are Crossing and the Greatness of 2011.