Tuesday, June 11, 2013

HEY HEY HEY-----(YOU KNOW DWAYNE -ROG- AND RERUN)

How are you doing today? Are you able to read this post? Is someone able to read it to you? YOU are blessed and among the land of the living. Therefore, no matter what it looks like, no matter what you are going through greater days are ahead of you. I went to Okemos Michigan last week. I lived there 1995-1998; sometimes it is good to go back if only in your mind to remember where you have been. To see where you are. Earlier today, I was sad, not sure, why I was feeling the way I feel, but God sent a brother from Freetown, Sierra Leone to speak to me via Facebook and boy was I encouraged. God cares for you. He cares for me. He is always there when you need him. A present help in the time of need. See I needed God this morning. Now, I had been praying, but I was disconnected. Everyday this brother reaches out to me. Not because of me, but because of the God in him that is seeking the God in me. God uses me to reach people. He can't use me when I am in a funk, so he sent his brother my way...do you remember how he sent Jesus down the path to cross with the woman with an issue of blood? Do you remember that? How he restored Jairus daughter from death? Read the story.....http://www.biblegateway.com/resources/all-women-bible/Jairus-Daughter Therefore, I just want to say to Hey, Hey, Hey. Whatever it is you are going through God's got you. Do not give up. Do not get in a funk. Do not get weary in your heart, your mind, your soul. God's GOT YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU TOO. I love the Lord he has been better than good to me. In December of 1994 he delivered me from a crack addiction. 1995-1998 he walked with me, and talked with me and told me I was his own. He has never left me no matter what I have gone through. God has an amazing future for me, and he has an amazing future for you. Just trust him! I do! I love you. Hey.....did I tell you I now have a television show? The Barbara Dean Franklin Show....Real Talk Real People. Greater things...........The Sun/Son is out! I need you Lord, I love you Father, and I thank you. I'm trusting you. Believing you. Waiting for the manifestation of your word!

No comments: